Vital Info prior to your Purchase – DO NOT SUPPOT LT, HT as well as Vehicle Tires.
Requirements: – Working voltage: DC12V
– Rating power: 120W
– Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
– Min. Amp: 10 Amps
– Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
– LED flashlight: Bright Torch
– Maximum Working Pressure 100 PSI
– Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
– The power line is with a 15 amps fuse, and also there is a backup fuse in the bundle.
– Overheat protector will certainly close of the unit when it surpasses 167 ° F.
– CE accredited.
Operating Instructions: 1. See to it the power button is at OFF position and also the vehicle engine is running.
2. Eliminate the dust cap from the tire valve, and afterwards affix the air chuck to the tire shutoff stem, as well as screw into tire's valve stem.
3. Plug the power cable right into a 12V cigarette lighter outlet.
4. Press (M) switch to select the screen unit. (4 units readily available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to establish the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
5. Switch on the power switch. The compressor will instantly stop blowing up when the wanted stress is reached.
6. When the preferred pressure is gotten to, switch off the power.
7. Unscrew the shutoff port, place the tire shutoff dust cap back to the tire & detach the power cable from a 12V cigarette lighter socket.